I HAVE TUNES IN MY HEAD AND I WISH TO EXPRESS THEM.
1. You’re just a regular person with a habit.
2. And of all the habits to have, singing to yourself isn’t THAT bad.
4. And you have NO IDEA how. It’s probably a song you last heard years ago.
5. The only way you can cope is to sing the little riff that’s cycling around in your mind.
6. And people get frustrated.
Funny or Die
9. Secondly, this is a great song.
10. SO you should be happy to hear me singing it.
13. “What’s the song of the day today?”
15. The worst thing that can happen to you as someone who loves singing all the time is meeting someone who ALSO likes singing all the time.
16. Then it’s just like, shut up — I’m trying to sing.